Monday, January 26, 2009

He was NOTORIOUS!!!!





So last night i went to go see the Biggie Movie with my sister Jaden and my friend Kwanique. I really loved the movie they put all of his hits in there and alot of the actors really did they're thing. Well everybody except for the guy that played Tupac. I felt like he should of studied him a little better. By the way the girl from 3lw definetly did her thing in the movie. I was very proud of her. But didnt enjoy all of the nakedness lol. The movie was a big hit and I can't wait to have it on dvd. I just really wish that the story wasn't true. That Biggie didnt have to die so freaking young. This movie really touched my heart...I cried like a baby at the end of the movie. Also did anyone know that the little boy who played biggie was Biggies son? I think he did an excellent job he was to cute and those glasses were fly lol

P.s. Please don't go to 42nd St's AMC theatre. The people are very rude and have no kind of customer service skills. I was about to get ghetto smfh ooo well at least I enjoyed the movie lol

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra