Friday, November 7, 2008

Im exqausted!!


Mad tired smfh I'm even falling a sleep while I write this damn blog lol...But anyways I started my job its ok...Last night I worked from 10pm-7am and then went to class at 9am I dont know how well this is gonna work but I just hope that I could work it out because I really been tryna save up so I can get the hell out of New York and it hasnt been easy...But imma get at yall another time bc I'm falling a sleep just thought I would keep yall updated since I havent been up here lately. OOO 1 more thing Beyonce album is on fire she got some songs for the ladies this time lol. I mean she always does but you know what I mean...
ciao for now

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra