Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OBAMA WON!!!!


Yes people it is official Obama is our President. All the pain and suffering that us black have went through and the denial that we could never amount to anything has been broken. We could be who ever we wanna be and if you have a dream you could do it. Obama is the first black president. Who will be the next? I am just so excited for this man like this is history and I lived to see it. I just thank god because he heard our prayers. And I know Obama is gonna be the best he can be, even if he has to fight himself he will hear us, and he will go with his word. I just wanna thank everyone who did what they could do for us to see this day. See your vote does count and your voice will be heard!!



OBAMA PRESIDENT 2008
p.s. thanks to Diddy's girls they get they're recognition lol...THERES A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE YALL!!!

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra