Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I did it again!!!

Photobucket
Ok the sad thing is I really wanted to go to school to prefill my dreams in the fashion world, and to open more doors. But the problem is I dont have the drive to do it anymore!!! Like I really hate school which makes me wonder if I should just continue to just go with networking. Like it works but it makes it a little easier to get into the door. I dont know I'm lost!!

Today was so wierd because I was so tired and didnt even work the night before...I basically just spent time with the lil bro and watched The Steve Wilkos show. Then I had mac n cheese and left over sweet potaetoe pie lol. I didn't even go to class!! smh!!!

Me and Nique are supposed to be going to go look for a job so hopefully we find something. I'm tired of living from pay check to pay check!! Our economy sucks!!!

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra