Monday, December 1, 2008

I had to put this up!!

These past couple of months have been the greatest of my life. I mean we've had our ups and downs but at the end of the day we have each other. I feel like you have to live life until the fullest!! Because when you don't you'll regret it...And I dont regret anything in life I take it as a learning lesson. I also wanted to say sorry to Jessica French I dont have the strength to say it to her face because I feel like everyone deserves a chance even if they did you wrong...And even if you hurt me I can say I definetly was wrong for cursing you out and I'm sorry. Life is too short!!

Photobucket

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra