Monday, March 17, 2008

I want these for my birthday!!!

omg these shoes are so hot...like they look even hotter in the stores...So what they're $190.00 I could get them right? I deserve them? ok put it like this just think of it like a pair of Jordans lol



And omg one more thing...I found this bad mamma jamma on heatherette.com this dress is in thier "Heatherette High " show of 2005. I mean people dont you jus love the color lol...so me!!! i want I want! whose gonna contribute to the help Ultra afford fund? And help Ultra hold his hand lol...????



I mean dude check the back out!! Look beyond the girl!!


PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra