Sunday, March 30, 2008

omg so sorry i been neglecting you guys...


BACK ON MY GRIND!!!



Omg like i finally started working its been kinda hard but im doing it...Shout out to my number 1 biotch mcpaigers it was her birthday on the 23rd gotta love her to death...I missed her celebration last night im so sorry...I'll make it back up to you wait till i get that check mamas me and you...



Been emotionally unstable for the last couple of weeks(im so being honest) Its just alot of stress im going through and family problems but I'll get over them besides you know me...RIP Aunt Ethel you were a person that knew so much and could share with many people you will be remembered always...love jerlisa

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra