Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Nothing ever starts the way you plan it!!

Today was a very busy day for me I went from getting up at 1 o' clock to meet a friend to walking on W 4st at 2 in the morning to going to a bagel shop at 4 in the morning. Then getting on the bus and going home to sleep for about 3 hours...because i got home at 5. Then waking up to my little beautiful brother...lol i just love him @ 8!!! smh! After he slept i slept for about 4 hrs and woke up and got dressed to go to my mothers job. From their i met up with Paigers and we went everywhere!! Mavi, Levi's, Lucky Brand, Guess, Bloomingdales, Rubbersoles, Tommy Hilfiger, Steven by Steve Madden and Michael K's...Unfortunately we didnt bump into our hoe...gotta love him lol







song of the day: love i thought you had my back By: Kyesha Coles


p.s. I miss my stinky pooh!! I want him back!!! He sucks majors lol

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra