Friday, May 2, 2008

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon...Married?


Rumor has it that 38 year old Mariah Carey and 27 year old Nick Cannon got married on Wednesday. Niether one of their publicist are gettting back to the press. But it is said that Mrs Cannon I might as well say was spotted wearing a huge ring at the Tribeca Festival.(Which also looks like a 17 karot ring once proposed with another woman. hint hint) She was there for the movie "Tennessee" where she plays a waitress. Nick Cannon was also spotted by her side that evening. Rumors started esculating then that maybe they might be a couple. Latina.com was the first to report that the couple got married in the Bahamas on Friday and later this Wednesday the New York post got it. This would be Cannon's first marriage but Carey's second. She famously wed top music executive Tommy Mottola in an extravagant wedding in 1993. They had a bitter divorce in 1998. Lets hope them the best.

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra