Monday, April 28, 2008

Boys are from Venus!


I hate boys!!! Why in the middle of nowhere when I was minding my own business...I get a text message basically cursing me out I mean sweety lets be serious...How long ago was it that we stopped talking and for you to carry on a stupid arguement it only tells me that you still have issues of being alone and you need somebody...Sorry but that somebodys not me!! And then right after this whole incident...mind you im @ work an old friend gets an additude with me just because he told me to wake him up smh! Like wtf I'm like so sick of everyone !! Im just gonna give you a tiny lil clue when you said stop callling you I'm really not gonna call you I dont care if It was a joke or you made a mistake...I'm done playing misses nice guy...find somebody else to walk all over!!

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra