Thursday, February 12, 2009

The GrAMMYz


Jennifer Hudson is one of the strongest people I know...After going through the deaths of 3 people including her Mother, It would probably take me a minute to get back to my normal self...The song she sang at the grammyz brought me to tears and gave me goose bumps. I'm just so proud of her and I hope she continues to go on with her career...bc thats what her mother would want her to do!!!
These brothers definetly did they're thing on the grammys i honestly think this was one of the highlights on the show or maybe I just got tired to listening to country music lol dont worry I'm not hating just saying...



M.I.A. gets all the props even though she looked tacky as hell at the grammyz she was due on the same night smfh so niggas need to suck her toes cuz I would of sat in a throne chair or something if I was carrying my baby and it was supposed to come out the same night.

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra