Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!


Happy Valentines day to all you believers out there unfortunately my Valentines days are never happy smfh!! Mr Marcus is in the hospital in Coney Island so we're going to spend our V-day in the hospital and then he's gonna go to his moms so he could rest...I'snt that great!!! I mean don't get me wrong I'm not upset because I wasn't gonna see him period being that he had to work all day so this little bit of time I'm definetly gonna cherish (being sarcastic) Well I hope everyone has a wonderful V-day filled with love and all the gushy stuff...Remember people wrap it up and have fun lets try no breakups and My Valentines are always Kimberly, Paige, Annette, Kwanique, and Jaden love you guys muchos


ciao

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra