Monday, April 28, 2008

New VIDEo"sssssssssss

Lupe Hip Hop Saved Me
I really love this video, and song its very real...and of course I love Lupe he did his thing on this...got to love it
Lupe Fiasco Paris Tokyo


This one goes out to you Paigers since you love it so damn much ooo well what am I saying I love it to lol...but yea another hit Lupe keep it up

Rihanna Take a Bow


Yes ladies I dedicate this exspecially to you because I'm pretty sure we all been this bullshit lol but yea this is my song for the week because this is how I feel sick of putting up and I'm not anymore for once I could say I'm tired and I'm not gonna take it anymore...It's time for me to forget and move on becuz if I dont forget It'll hurt even more than it already does now

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra