Monday, September 8, 2008

Beyonce on the Marie Claire Uk Magazine Cover


Beyonce looks absolutely flaw less on the cover go get it in October 2008...I love this girl!!! Someone must have a new cd coming out to promote, lol. Beyonce is her usual fab self on the cover of the October issue of British Marie Claire. I love Beyonce's look here; it's one that can easily be recreated. Just grab a white blazer, your favorite dark jeans, and top it off with a group of long chains. In the mag Beyonce' discusses her role as a 'pop star':

“There is a time limit on being a pop star yes, being a legend, an icon, absolutely not. I’m over being a popstar, I don’t wana be a hot girl — I wana be iconic. And I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot. I feel like I’m highly respected, which is more important than any award or any amount of records. And I feel like there comes a point when being a pop star is not enough.”I think it's safe to say that Beyonce is well on her way to icon status."




PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra