Saturday, September 6, 2008

Jahsier is in a contest and needs your help



Jahsier is in a contest and needs your help Jahsier IS IN A $2500 PHOTO CONTEST THIS MONTH AND NEEDS YOUR VOTE! Yes you heard me correctly...pretty boy jah my brother so help support him forward this to anybody and everybody we need these votes I just entered Jahsier in the Great American Photo Contest. The baby photo with the most votes this month wins $2,500 (that could be a nice amount to put away now for college!!).


Please do me a big favor and go to this website:




just copy and paste it...


it goes directly to his pic and you can vote thereI really appreciate it, and so does Jahsier.


Thank you.


Ultra


P.S.- Please forward this email and help me get more votes for Jahsier it takes only a second people dont be lazy!!!

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra