Friday, September 5, 2008

I chilled with my Boo Jessy


Chilled with Jessica and didnt get home to 4am smfh lol...We had a crazy night smfh...Ok first I met her homie Kariem who is a sweet heart lol and we all went to get liquour sipped on some Patron, 18oo, and bacardi long island lemonade...was i twisted lmao and then after that we went

to Mark job to check him real quick. Ended up going to CI smfh...Had to pick up something real quick lol...After that we came back to the city chilled with this nigga Jessica and this Nigga couldnt stop argueing smfh...but they were friends at the end thank god. But other wise we had a great night must do it again!!

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra