Friday, September 5, 2008

I bumped into Francey a.k.a traccstar



Well I bumped in Ms Francey havent seen her in a while smfh...This diva was on 41st and 9th Ave getting a slice of pizza...What everybody know about that spot!!! She was with her homeboy sorry can't seem to remember his name I was sauced smfh...But I do remember her telling me that she went to 106 and park...Anyways dont you just love the dress I think its just fabulous this girl always got something hot on. After thinking I left her I got on the train and saw her again...I guess we had more to talk about gotta love her...By the way ms Traccstar make sure you put that word in for that dress lol

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra