Monday, September 8, 2008

So who says you cant do silver and gold?


I rocked this cute outfit at a friends party in Brooklyn. I must admit I was feeling my self...On the feet I wore some cheetah rain boots and I had black leggings and a silver bag...Not to loud but very adorable...Everyone called me Solange that night...Hate to bust your bubble but I'm Jerlisa a.k.a Ultra. And Solange has a stylist...I dont!!! Dont get me wrong I love the way she dresses but she shouldnt get the props her stylist should anyway...I must suggest to never drink Georgi it is the most disqusting drink I ever had and taste like rubbing alcohol smh....Well thats what happens to a person who doesnt drink lol...Anyways had fun at Kennys I brought Jaden and Jessy boo along...SMH WE HAD A LOOOOOOOONG NIGHT LOL

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra