Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hung with Jessy Boo today


Omg I must admit...today was the worst day of them all except hanging with you boo lol. But ok I woke up @ 5 because my homeboy was having problems with his girl. Then another phone call around 6 because me and Bless was about to fight lol. And the this nigga Marcus called me around 7 and it didnt end there. We was supposed to meet up today but (clearing throat) somebody had to pick up thier check and never called me when they were done doing so smh!! Im gonna kick him when I see him. But Jessy made it all better. I ended up not going to my school to fill out papers. But instead walking around the city. Going to Burger King twice , Peeing in the libary lol, and In bryant park bathroom lol and then getting on the train and going home smh. But me and Jessy had fun even though I was mad thirst (inny) Like I just couldnt shut up lol...ooo well she still loves me...And I took care business right boo lol

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive