Saturday, August 30, 2008

Union Sq Rappers...


Well if you want to know who they are then you must go to union sq on a friday night at 8 to catch it. This is one of the hottest things i ever witnessed. People from the ages of 14-35 were rapping, and of all different colors. They rapped til they couldnt rap anymore. It was amazing!!! Kwanique told me about it, at first I didnt even wanna sit on Union Sq but once we got there I didnt wanna leave. Wierd huh? The only thing that made me leave was becaused it rain and my feet hurt lol. If I find something on youtube I will post it...SOrry I couldnt find anything guys...

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive