Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Riding on the 4 train smh!!!


Its funny how when you see someone on the train, you forget everything that you was mad about with them. Let me tell you how I dead saw my boyfriend ex on the train. And didnt even recognize the bitch smh like I looked at her and looked off. Then I noticed her and when I finally noticed her she turned away. But I couldnt forget those bumps lol. thats a memory that no one could seem to forget smh...Isnt acne a bitch? to bad my face is smooth and clear lol...ugh and to think I get mad if he was in her company...smh she doesnt even loook clean smh...ok guys im done cuz i was really about to go in smfh

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive