Monday, August 25, 2008

Win a trip to Paris from Diddy


Diddy demands a lot from his personal assistants, so they’ve gotta be able to get the job done regardless of the location. Some of the cast members of I Want to Work for Diddy are headed to Paris to see if they can please their prospective boss on another continent. You could be headed to France, too, if you win our “I Want To Go To Paris” sweepstakes.

Your job is easy: submit a description of the most extreme thing you’ve ever been asked to do on the job. All entries must be true stories and have happened to the person submitting the story. Post your response @ http://blog.vh1.com/2008-08-18/win-a-trip-to-paris-from-diddy/

One random winner will be chosen on September 3rd to receive a trip to two to Paris, and eyewear from the Sean John collection GOOD LUCK!

Watch I Want To Work For Diddy Mondays at 9/8c.

Submissions must be 50 words or less.
You must be 21 or over to win.
Keep it clean! The entry cannot be lewd or defamatory to any individual or company

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive