Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lupe's Concert @ The Filmore


Me and Nique Had so much fun at this Concert. Not once did this man sit down he kept the concert going the whole time. Solangee was hating because my husband not only looked at me but he also sung to me lol. I told her I would get her an autograph or something but she insists on saying that he's hers smh...Ugh these fans I have to deal with lol...But anyway it was a wonderful experience. We got free coke and tshirts gift cards. I didn't get a hoody :(...anyways funk master flex was there to keep the party hype and also Karina. Which I must say is a wonderful artist. Wonderful singer. I wish her the best of luck. After we went to Chipotles and Union Sq...Had a blast got caught in the rain. Had to curse a whole bunch of drunk men out lol...and Met Jason and his friends...very interesting lol...that's all I'm gonna say about that!!

Me and Nique @ the Coca Cola Concert


Angie Martinez


My Husband


Lupe


Fiasco


PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive