Saturday, August 30, 2008

Who is Karina Pasian?

16 @ war!!


Even before 16-year-old Karina Pasian signed to Def Jam records, the stellar singer was already making a name for herself. From her winning performance on Star Search in 2003 to singing at the White House last June during Black Music Month, this New York City chanteuse has been paying her professional dues since she was a toddler. I saw Karina at the Coca Cola concert at the filmore for the opening act of Lupe Fiasco to hear more go to www.meetkarina.net to hear a couple of songs by her and get to know who she is. I actually consider her to be an excellent artist. Look for her on myspace also she has her album up there to listen to.

Slow Motion by Karina (LIVE)

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive