Thursday, August 14, 2008

RIP Uncle NAte


MY DEAR UNCLE

So many thoughts,
in my head.
So many things,
left unsaid.
You left that day,
without a glance.
Never knowing God,
wasn't giving you a second chance.
What was in your head,
the last moments you had.
I hope you thought happy thoughts,
and not sad.
No one can evertake your place.
Your image in my heartwill never erase.
As you smile one me from up above.
My mind is still sadbut my heart is filled with love.
I love you dear uncle you meant the world to me.
I'll always make you proud of me you will see.

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive