Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Aubreys kicked out...WHO"S NEXT????



OMG!! Did diddy really kick Aubrey O'Day out of the group? If he did he's an idiot because she makes the group and I bet you one thing. I know what he's gonna try and do. Make Dawn the eye of the group because think about it people the show has been focusing on Dawn and her personal life, and Aubrey the life of Danity Kane. Also D Woods looks old and needs a new hairstyle, Shannons quiet and boring, and forget about the other one shes not even important. OOO well lol I love my girl Aubrey shes about to be on Broadway anyway shes gonna make it with or without Bad Boy smh...Diddys just crazy! Also I heard that D Woods and Aubreys contract were up weeks ago!! How dumb!!

Perez Hilton received a message from Aubrey O’Day which said:

“I didn’t watch the finale, so I have no idea what story was told. The only comment I can make is… I wish that the world would focus more on the presidential election, the debates, the issues our country is facing, and the fact that if we don’t vote for Obama our country will suffer beyond repair.”

Guess the girl doesn’t want to discuss having her ass kicked out of Danity Kane eh? She rather discuss politics, which we are sure she knows lots about! But does anybody agree that Aubrey getting kicked out wasnt fare???









PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive