Wednesday, October 15, 2008

tOOK cARE OF mE YEsteRDAY


Took care of me yesterday lol its about time went to the hair salon got the hair did...I'm looking curly as ever lol...I also got to see my godson...(currently the love of my life lol) But yea took him and my bad ass cousin Natalie to the park smfh and then got some food. Hey what can I say this is my boring life right now lol...What I really need to focus on is my midterm coming up NEXT week smfh so scared somebody help me!! Better yet hide me lol...Yo you know what pissed me off!!! I've been trying to get in contact with the Ripleys Hiring manager for like a month and finally got in touch with her today smfh!!! Like she finally said ok I'll call you so I could schedule in interview for next week...That was like music to my ears lol

Anyways wish me luck!!!

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive