Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Beyonce is Back Bitches!!!

Single ladies

Ok did you know that she took about 6 red bulls for this video!! She shot this video non stop!!! That means without stopping smfh...This girl is bad and did I mention she did it in Heals? Yes nobody can top this diva...This is gonna be the next club banger!!!



If I were a Boy


This video made me cry a couple of times...Because BOYS sometimes dont know how to become MEN Beyonce wanted the boys to see what they put Women through...She also wanted a try in there shoes...This video was shot in Brooklyn...Doesnt she just look fabulous in that cop suit!!!


Yes Bitches my girl is BACKKKKKK!!!!

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive