Friday, October 31, 2008

I been so busy!!!

Sorry I been neglecting the blog its just been so much going on with my life. From juggling my love life, to going to school, and trying to find a job smfh...Me and Nique been busting our ass these last couple of days going to different stores. I went to Juicey Coutour, AIX, American Apparel, Ode to Benit, H&M, and Ripleys just to name a few. Like today I was like fuck it let me stop being picky I took my ass right to Mcdonalds and Dunkin Dounuts to get a job. It's so funny how one minute your on your grind and taking for granted the little things and the next your just starting to walk. I guess all I can do right now is have faith. By the way I been so busy going back and forth to see Mark that I haven't even took the time out for me. But everything will come together sooner or later

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive