Friday, October 3, 2008

Me and Jaden went to VA!!!


We had a blast!!! lol me and the sis stayed at the brother Dre house had so much fun smfh lol. I mean the night I got out there I went to a club called Encore in Virginia Beach that shit was live lol. Son got in at the door thanks to Nick ;p...aint that right Dre lol anyways it was Tims bday so of coursed niggas tried to get sauced b4 we got there...Also I chilled with my boo Kacee even though he played himself a couple of times lol...And met a whole bunch of new people...Shout out to Shells love her to death...I keep telling yall niggas I'm moving out there like seriously thats where I'm going though cuz that shits 4 me

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive