Friday, October 17, 2008

When I woke up...


They say life is 2 short

So why am I wasting my time

I mean it does take time

To be happy

To grow

To Exsperience

But why love?

Why does that take time

"Where is love from if theres so much hate?"

When do people finally become happy

And say I'm through with the games

When do boys grow into real men?

And when will I exsperience LOVE

I guess those are questions I have 2 wait 4

For now I just wanna be alone

Through with relationships

To much stress

And there's more 2 life than pain

So why bother?

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive