Friday, October 10, 2008

I guess I'll babysit 2 night!!


Yes I'll be babysitting the little brat 2 night!!
No Friday night for me just felt like doing my mom a favor
since she never gets to go out...besides I'm sleepy anyways
Today I went to class, and came home
I was suppose to get my hair done today
but that didnt seem to work out being that
I could'nt go to Queens(long story)
anyway as soon as I came home I popped a bagel in the
oven and watched the Steve Wilkos show
Yo I love that show
Steve be punking dudes
And you know what the wierd thing is
They keep coming back like dummys smfh
But yea I came home helped my mom with laundry
then we went to a Spanish Restaurant
which I must add wasn't very good
I was fucking pissed
After that the Idus hit me and I took a long nap
And while I'm spending time with my mom I get this wierd phone
call!!
Can you guess who called me?
lol I bet you can we got into an arguement as usual
So sick of the bullshit
I just wanna be left alone
Besides I'm tryna focus!!
What part of that doesnt he understand smfh
But yea and now I gotta stay home and watch my lil brow
I'll probably go out when my mom comes home
lmao
yea imma bad ass!!

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive