Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Janet Jacksons new lingerie



Janet Jackson is venturing into the world of lingerie. The music icon has teamed up with the Austrailan designer Bruno Schiavi to create a new lingerie range later this year. The line will be called Pleasure Principle, in reference to er 1987 song, and is due to hit US shops in November. Lingerie has always been a passion for Janet as well as music and I believe she can do it and put as much work into it 100%. Pleasure Principle line of lingerie will become available in November. The line will initially be sold at US department stores for under $40, Pleasure Principle is due to expand into Europe, Austrailia and Japan in the near future.




PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive