Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Celebs meet Celebs


OK the titles pretty simple and self explanatory...lol but yes I had to get a pic with my girl Tocarra shes really nice and shes real unlike other people I meet. Keep up the good work girl!! By the way...Did you notice we have the same jackets on...TRUE DIVAS lol





Yes I was so happy I met my husband...Thanks to Darren lol and some guys voice that yelled his name...but I ran to his rescue lol...Listen Lupe already knows what it is...I got to fly husbands...1 black and 1 white lol...Donnies the shy 1 though hes so soft spoken and gentle...Cant wait to see him when he comes back from being on tour...I'm so proud of him lol







Tocarra and Donnie was doing a show for the Black Carpet!!









Yo yesterday was the best day ever!! Couldn't have been anymore perfect first of all it would of never happened if I didn't bump into my Bestie Darren lol...I was late as usual and he was on Union Sq and it Just so happened that he saw Donnie and Tocarra doing the show so of course we're not gonna just not see them and not say nothing and that's where the pics came. After that we went to get him a coat...ended up buying 2 lol...Then we went to go meet with one of the producers for the show he would be in which I must tell everyone that its coming up this Saturday and will be popping...Tickets are $10.oo each, it will be held at the Bowery poetry club on Bowery and 1st @8pm...any questions please call me or hit me up!!


.

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

PURPLE KISSES OF LOVE

About Me

My photo
I am a young focused female. I'm always looking for a change. I love to be different...I'm constantly looking for a style to reinvent...

jUST ME

jUST ME

ultra

ultra

Blog Archive